As with most of you, we are following what is happening involving the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking the necessary steps to do our part to minimize its effects on our staff and families. ASA’s top priority is the health and safety of our staff and Business Partners as well as the communities we live in and supply. We are following the recommendations of the WHO as well as Local and Federal governments with regards to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Automobile Solutions Americas currently has no one within our company that is suspected or confirmed of having the COVID-19 virus. We have taken steps to protect our employees and our level of service to our Business Partners. Our supply chain is still fully operational and we do not anticipate any disruptions or delays in the foreseeable future.
There could be some changes within our organization to meet the recommendations of the WHO and the Local and Federal governments to help reduce the spread of the virus which are listed below:
- All non-essential business travel for ASA Employees has been suspended temporarily.
- Our local office is closed to all persons who are not employed by ASA. No outside visitors or meetings will be held at our offices.
- We have implemented a work from home procedure with our employees. They will all be accessible as usual during regular business hours, but will not be in the office.
- We have suspended all face to face meetings and will be conducting meetings via telephone or video conferencing.
- We will continue to process orders and maintain deliveries in our usual manner while working from home.
ASA is committed to delivering a high level of service and top quality products to our Business Partners. With the ever changing conditions we are all currently facing, we will do all we can to ensure the safety of our Employees and Business Partners while continuing to serve our markets. We will continue to monitor this situation and will provide you with updates should things change.
We thank you for your support and patience while we all go through this together.